Latest Look: Athletic Blooms







Don't be afraid to mix sporty pieces with feminine touches! Here I let a bit of my floral dress peek under my Adidas Originals tunic. This makes the outfit more interesting. The addition of the layered dress underneath is also practical since the light pink top is too short to be worn alone as a dress. Anyone can easily create a layered dress look like this, but remember to keep the differences in hemlines not too extreme or it will turn into a top and skirt combo. By the way, I am in love with the satin-like fabric on the back of this Adidas short sleeve top. I also added a micro braid to complete the athletic elements in this look. Making two different styles work together is possible!

Post written by Taylor

Share this:

ANY THOUGHTS?

    Comments

0 comments :

Post a Comment