CK One Shine Lipstick in Naked Review

























 I recently purchased a CK One Shine Lipstick in the shade Naked, and I am in love! It's smooth and creamy, and in my opinion, should be called a Lip Butter! For me, this color is a perfect "My Lips But Better" shade, as it accentuates the natural hue of my lips. It lasts for quite a long while for a buttery lipstick, although obviously not as long as a lip stain. This definitely beats the formulas of other lip butters I have tried that have failed. The tint is very natural, so don't expect huge results, but I love quickly swiping it on before rushing out the door in the morning. Oh, and be careful when leaving it out in direct sunlight or heat because it melts very easily.




So, there it is! Do you think you'll invest in a trusty lip butter? If you already have, what are your thoughts?

This product was purchased with our own money, and we are in no way affiliated or sponsored with the brand. 

Post written by Sydney 

Share this:

ANY THOUGHTS?

    Comments

0 comments :

Post a Comment