Latest Look: Oh, Oh, Orange!








Lately, the color orange has found a way through my wardrobe. Most people are intimidated by wearing such a vibrant shade for fear of looking like a traffic cone, but I have realized that it isn't so hard of a color to pull-off. A major thought to keep in mind when buying orange clothing is to choose deeper hues of orange. As you can see, my drop-waist dress is more of a blood orange. This creates a sophisticated look versus the childish feel of wearing highlighter orange. Try sporting this hue for a summer ready get-up! Or I like to wear a bit of orange to brighten up my mood. If you still are unsure of wearing a full-on orange, choosing a cheery coral or even a light peach is a great place to start. 

"The chief function of color should be to serve expression" ~ Henri Matisse

Post written by Taylor

Share this:

ANY THOUGHTS?

    Comments

0 comments :

Post a Comment